• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, what do you think about this..

nq5ms.png

@InvyX
Place some bushes/grass tuffs/small stones(debris)
ID(1933~1944 - Moss) and ID(6220~6225 - Twines) at walls
Remove the grass tuff above the bush =D

sEaZi.png

Something that I made yesterday =D

Last edited:
@ Invyx
It's a good start. I do like the path with red mountains leading to some kind of undead sport. However I have some tips for you (do you want with it): To many ground variations, missing grass tufts, trees sometimes looks sometimes randomly placed, missing debris, and I think the red mountains and the walls plants doesn't fit each other. In one sentence: make it look more simple and more clean. Hope to see some improvements soon.

@Raweng
I like the combination of jungle grass and normal grass, on the way you made it. It's a simple and clean looking cave (which I like) and it fits for hydras. I should only remove the wall plants, the grass tufts and finally the debris on the s-w. Than it will look much better.

I made some edits on the flats too:
Rbd_sp.png

m3Rwy.png

jbEzra.png

Hope getting some feedback too, but ignore the framwork 'pillar' I see it.

Last edited:
The awful moment when you reallize that you forgot to add the most important thing into houses: BEDS! For god sake, I'll add thos asap. I will also change the floor, thanks.

"Lagmacun is a conspicuously foul glutton and a malodorous odiously suffocating personification of vulgarity."

Here a gate I recently made. Learning how to map towns :/:
5TefiR.png

The flats, some changes:
Z97isc.png

Floor 6:
JVHWbK.png

Floor 7:
z9grFf.png

Last edited:
@ kokokoko
Long time ago that I've see you mapping. Really creative, nice and clean. Map moareeee!

Yeah, it's been a while :p I'd like to map more, but with all the assigments school's burying me in I rarely find the time/motivation(mostly motivation).

@Your SS

Looks good, I like how you made the roofs :) I wanna see it finished!

Edit:

I didn't see you had already posted an updated version of it, my bad! It looks cool :)

Last edited:
I love the buildings and the statue, all together it looks amazing.

The paths like that cuz it's a yard - the buildings are all around it. And I like that kinda nature, looks like dark mage's garden imo and that was the point.

Rly nice (not AWESOMEOHGODFAPFAP)
I liked the walls and the street, but I think you should remove the "dark bamboos"
The 2 skulls at entrance looks rly nice too!!

bf3psy.png

- - - Updated - - -

2mor1ns.png

- - - Updated - - -

Still a work in progress :)

@ up
First picture: Entrance looks cool, pathing on the right of it too, but mayby a but to much different groundtypes, to few grastufts, nature, to much gravel, nature should be putted into groups.
Second picture: like it how you've done it with the mountains, the difference of the walls, and the coffins, but here and there could be more difference of interior types, ground types and keep it to just one roof (the yalahar roof in my opinion), mayby plant some wall plants, more of the dried grass (see n-e of the picture) and some red stones.

Ideas, improvements, like it as it is? Please give constructive feedback:
lk7V5A.png

Sorry for spamming this amount of pictures of small pieces, asap I have created "my" style, I will stop posting pictures of the start of the city xD!

Love it :D, but i should move the streetlight infront of the house 1 square away from the house will look better imo.

but really great :), would love to see more

@ up
First picture: Entrance looks cool, pathing on the right of it too, but mayby a but to much different groundtypes, to few grastufts, nature, to much gravel, nature should be putted into groups.
Second picture: like it how you've done it with the mountains, the difference of the walls, and the coffins, but here and there could be more difference of interior types, ground types and keep it to just one roof (the yalahar roof in my opinion), mayby plant some wall plants, more of the dried grass (see n-e of the picture) and some red stones.

Ideas, improvements, like it as it is? Please give constructive feedback:
lk7V5A.png

Sorry for spamming this amount of pictures of small pieces, asap I have created "my" style, I will stop posting pictures of the start of the city xD!

Thank you for the suggestions! :)

Your pice looks really nice, I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back