• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. What do you think about this shape? and mountain distribution. What would you change? .. It is a work in progress. Thanks!

30wvvw8.png

- - - Updated - - -

Some creatures distribution of the past version.

apbuyv.png

It looks good, finnish it up and test it out. Then change what you think is needed. :)

Hi guys. What do you think about this shape? and mountain distribution. What would you change? .. It is a work in progress. Thanks!

30wvvw8.png

- - - Updated - - -

Some creatures distribution of the past version.

apbuyv.png

Dragon Hills shape looks weird, but the whole shape is nice, keep it up!

Thanks guys! :) .. What version do you like more? .. The 1.92 or the past version (with names) ?

Ofc the one with names. Got to say the shape looks awesome. My favoriete piece goes to the green village and the orc village. The shapes of the mountains on the jungle, giants and cemetery looks a bit weird (jungle is to round, the shape of the giants a bit to thin according to the quite thick huntspot you made, the cemetery looks strange with the red lines inside, and finally I think the bridge or w/e it is on the south of dragon hills should be removed).

Only a look at the minimap made me sure that the city is poorly done :x

It is a work in progress, Im focusing on the shape right now.

Eiserne, a forgotten legend. Great to be here again to see you again, bro. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back