• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a lot better, though I would replace the wooden tiles outside with some a darker wooden floor, like the ones you use for the bridge between a dock and a boat.

Not bad! come a long way from what i remember :) good job, keep it up

Ltd8nL.png

hmm :/ there are some strange things here: like why are the huskeys trying to move the house?
also don't like the ice cubes and the shrine, it looks a bit too spammed with random shizzle

keep working on it , remove some of the stuff and i'm sure it will look just great ^^
keep it up

Thats the weirdest shit I've seen last time here, and thats why I like it.

this looks so different than Tibia (even though it's Tibia ofc), could been mapped better, but really nice composition

Well about the huskies.. I couldn't find the person leading the huskies, that's why I linked the rope to the house hehe. To lazy to find out the correct id. I should've post this piece later on, so espect an improvement piece a few days later ;).

@ down
Np. I aint that good either. Everybody is of course allowed to share their toughts, so are you.

Last edited:
The color scheme is an interesting pick, I'm sure it would look better if it was mapped a lot nicely :)
Gj though

I've mapped it quit fast and scrolled down the whole "raw-others-list" to be creative. All those feedback the people gave here, wants me to improve this piece. Thanks to you all, and hope you are looking forward to see improvement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back