• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eiserne festung this is awesome man. You're best mapper in this world ! THE BEST MAPPER OF TIBIA ! THE BEST, JUST EPIC I LOVEEEEEEEED IT

Inspired by Eiserne Festung.

Going to build a whole city/desert inspired by this blend ^^.
Not much so far but it's a preview of what kind of stuff i'm doing lately.

MJjOUf.png

Bonus picture (old pic of project i'm working on - necronia):
krbkVu.png

^^

GhostX: I liked the first pic, looks like better done darashia :)

I think the mushroom railing looks good, sort of adds a little bit more of a Garden-like effect ;)

Agreed with Pero.
Only dislike the weird looking plants shit.
The mapping itself is already unique enough, it doesnt need those plants.

When I saw eiserne festungs piecie, I was rather thinking about dense city, with lots of gates, bridges and balconies.

I actually was trying that style and nailing it but RME broke, and stupid as I am didn't save. XD

Ill try to post here less, unless you dont mind me dumping so much. I think I dont have enough intresting material for my own thread.

This is one of the first places that players will visit - troll cave just under city. It was reached (along with other terrains) when town barracks were extended underground. I was thinking of making those terrains I mentioned before a rookgard. One simple quest, when you have to reach the deepest part of cave, and you are ready to go outside the main city. I imagine different quest for each vocation - trolls for knights, elfs for mages for example.

H_VEtr.png

2_G2y7.png

Sorry for lame GM outfit, this is first time I run this map! I was waiting couple of years for that, now I finally managed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back