• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kailan Mountains

hNTUS.png

Anyway, do you like the idea? What would you change? It is far from beeing finished obviously.

Well, no one uses metal fittings that way nowadays... Change them to 3128, 10438 or something other xP
The map is not so bad, reminds me of some old ot, just look at newer works and learn bro

Well, no one uses metal fittings that way nowadays... Change them to 3128, 10438 or something other xP
The map is not so bad, reminds me of some old ot, just look at newer works and learn bro
Thanks for the advice. It is kinda funny, because I used those metal fittings because I saw them on ur maps ^^ Thanks for ids.

/edit

What do you think about it now?
mPJGo0.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. It is kinda funny, because I used those metal fittings because I saw them on ur maps ^^ Thanks for ids.

/edit

mPJGo0.png
You should mix some dirt + normal grass tho.
These dark green grass looks good but you must take care..

I was planning to add some dirt, using just borders. Ill try normal grass to.

Thanks for replying.

/edit

mPJGo0.png

Do not mix anything with the grass, it looks perfectly fine and stylish this way.

Imo it would look better if you used more different grounds in the buildings.

Tips
Remove the small stone walls between building ans grass, make the paths 1 sqm wider, use some stonegravel here and there, more variance in trees and flower, different walls of buildings (looks so grey now), place all street lamps on the grass and place a fountain somewhere (and try to use more other deco/interior).

Tips
Remove the small stone walls between building ans grass, make the paths 1 sqm wider, use some stonegravel here and there, more variance in trees and flower, different walls of buildings (looks so grey now), place all street lamps on the grass and place a fountain somewhere (and try to use more other deco/interior).

I think that he shouldnt use more trees variations, by using only beechs and poplars with a lot of grass, the city has a really unique feeling. And the straight shaped streets also contributes to it.

I think that he shouldnt use more trees variations, by using only beechs and poplars with a lot of grass, the city has a really unique feeling. And the straight shaped streets also contributes to it.
You are right.

At first green parts of the city were more wild - all kinds of trees, not planned planting, and it didnt looked good. Its a city, so 'planned' nature looks better.

Siegh, nice one, I had to do and compare both nature types (wild and planned) to see with is better and why, and you just knew it ;)

Thanks, I forgot about fountain. Ill also consider more dirt on streets, but I want this city to look clean and rich.

Except the railings I couldn't find, I was thinking more about this:
-vMn2a.png

Edit: Also I love to add benches in front of the houses ;)

I know what you mean now. It looks nice, but it is to late for my city now - i dont have enough open space for modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back