• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, I'd like to show you my latest work!

Actually the first time I ever posted my mapping work, Advice! Advice!

Still pondering on whether or not I should release this.
LABxKa.gif

Wanted to map something and I never did something with snow, so I did a small spring mountain, nothing fancy.

XVIsiGJ.png

Wanted to map something and I never did something with snow, so I did a small spring mountain, nothing fancy.

XVIsiGJ.png

As far as I'm aware, you're not exactly a mapper but this looks pretty nice for someone who isn't accustomed to the map editor.
gj :)

As far as I'm aware, you're not exactly a mapper but this looks pretty nice for someone who isn't accustomed to the map editor.
gj :)

Well I started my "OT life" with mapping back then :)

Hey guys! I wanna get into mapping, cuz i just had surgery and cant do nothing really for 10 weeks.. What program should i use? And how do I get it ? :)

Hey guys! I wanna get into mapping, cuz i just had surgery and cant do nothing really for 10 weeks.. What program should i use? And how do I get it ? :)

This isn't the right section to put this, however I'll send you the link to were to download it.

U told me Blacky Knights...... Castles,,,,,,, tortoises that aren't cool stuff.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU !!!
so I continued with my rook...... and thats why the fuck it is a fucking easey damn cave -.-.-.-.-.-.-

Looks cool, but I think there are too many pillars for such a little structure. (fuck you, "architect")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom