• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy generic trolls

hd6mdnU.png

That is one huge ass log, the one that brought that one down there must've been the Hulk. Mapping looks decent, keep it up

Just fine Druid Elf, I hopeyour great aswell! ;)

As for mapping pieces... Alot of great pieces has been shown lately, I can only clap my hands and enjoy all you significant mappers. If you wont add those pieces into projects or release em, you better run, couse they want to be played.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

2iq4W

Died afterwards.

BLABLA, HOW TO TAKE INGAME SCREENIES, BLABLA! :p
Mags gonna have a field day here ;) haha

Nice i like the simplicity, nothing drawing away attention (good for playable rpg maps :>)

Do dislike the skeleton though.. Only seem to like it in desert (? Sometimes) and graveyards/caves. Anywhere else seems odd imo xD

Well, he killz humanz! :p That's why the skelly there...

Druid Elf - To the next page! said:
2iq4W

Died afterwards.

2iqi0

BLABLA, HOW TO TAKE INGAME SCREENIES, BLABLA! :p

Does anyone have a DECENT monster pack for 9.6?

Last edited:
I'd delete the gravel and the jungle grass. it's bad in normal nature (imo)
else it's pretty cool
what's about the mountain edge like 3 squares above you?

keep it up

Sorry but... You can do so much better bro! This is abit random, dislike the wooden borders in te way they were used, dislike the metal fence, roof looks too random and cramped..

Not to be mean but idk if you trolling or not because i know you can do so much better.. :(

EDIT: @ new - looks so much better

Last edited:
The Mountain is a bit squary and i don't like those "pillars" next to your temple. Rest seems to be cool:)

What do you think about that style of Swamp? Mapping an Island right now, but not sure if it's nice:b

^up +1
and I also think that the bordering it's way too simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back