• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bad thing about it is that some parts will bug up in game :(
Looks good though Neon :3
There are two versions of this border, one is pathable(3188, 3218) so it won't bug in game.

Another location based on image:
mirrorpool.png

Ingame shots:
ingsn.png

inspired by this image

Last edited:
There are two versions of this border, one is pathable(3188, 3218) so it won't bug in game.

I don't know what you're talking about D:
I was talking about walls more so than any minor borders.

I don't see any problem with walls, after solving that multi floored mindfuck only one bug I'm noticing is with stairs in middle tower

edit; @down:
they won't bug as long as they aren't stacked

Last edited:
It's too squarey and I found a bug and a border that looks... weird?

mkVV3m.png

(Just sayin, don't wanna seem like a douche... ;-; )
Honestly, maybe reduce some of the spammage? That's about all I can see, looks good.

Yeah that's what I am doing right now. I'll fix the border bugs too, thanks :). I will promise it will look better :p.

When I show you the minimap, you will know why it's named honeycomb and why it looks squary :)
bQsGHq.png

Ahahaha. but honeycombs are supposed to be hexagons! :p
Anyways man, looks really good.

Can anybody tell him to stop laughing at my map piece? :(
That's cute(situation, not your map obviously), I don't like shaping buildings into images too(unless you're repixeling something awesome on minimap such as nyan cat ;d).

about Late:
look how he creeps till someone with pony avatar makes a post in this thread, just check few pages, any more questions?

Currently working on this piece (UNFINISHED and spammed ye)
NjNAV4.png

If you got any ideas to add, please inform me, but don't tell me it's squary, because it should be (name is honeycomb)

Didn't I help you with that? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back