• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
vNzuFB.png

boreed =d

I'd add more snow... It doesn't seem enough for an igloo (or w/e it's spelled) and a Frost Dragon.

Haha, Beautiful map Decrik, your mapping is awesome, i love the way u do the details, only thing i dislike is the igloo, rest is awesome, :))

Working on something for necronia
rdfNHV.png

Depending on Shadowsong's approval or not- it may feature and be merged into the upcoming Tjenn Lunar Continent (Elven continent).
This is just a concept atm, but i would really appreciate some ideas you have etc :)

Some shiet a mapped with my friend.

9OTEw86.png

VGnGrFg.png

Sorry for the bad quality, i think my computer is bugged o_O

Peroxide, fuck you, who said anything about KA's temple?

◔‿◔umad?

Last edited:
I like the south part but I'm unsure of the chairs if they're 100% sittable (players can move onto them).

@Magnetico:
-huLIh.png

That actually looks pretty cool dude! Good job.. I only dislike the way the dirt mountain merges with the cave border at the bottom pic near the slime, but its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back