• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eiserne festung
dude real tibia(shitsoft) sucks, yours is way better just finish it :3

testing some shit out T_T went out like shit... supposed to be something like Wall entrance. like rl Tibia.
testxcx.png

That looks epic bro! Deffo finish it! Like an oriental/asian city wall? ;)

It doesn't fit to any wall typ T_T so I gonna map an awsome big hunting spot like wall's on rl just double as big XD
kinda spamed with pillars. but I got as close as zero choise for fitting items -.-

walls.png

If you get bored with that release it and I may make the JUNGLE RUINS. XD

thats true love :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

1zmeb9k.jpg

getting huge I think :eek:

shame you cant really mix many walls with it ;/ starting to look a bit zao'ified.. BUT it's pretty cool, I like the gates but maybe try and mix with limestone for the city walls? idk how that would look but im guessing not so bad? :>

No doubt it will look awesome after though, keep it up man :> want to see this finished

I'd like it so much if all that new you've mapped would be on the other side of the wall you first mapped... (anyone knows what I mean?)

I'd like it so much if all that new you've mapped would be on the other side of the wall you first mapped... (anyone knows what I mean?)

Yh i do as in the gate we saw is the south and its all ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back