• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! The idea of the flowers and the bed is brilliant, man! Congratulations on that. The rest I don't really like although is well mapped. Keep it on.

started a 1man project, main Idea is to creat a small city with some hunting spots for some basic gameplay for about 20 players ~
Map should get as big as evolution, will be with Tp's but without a tp room ;) I hope I can manage it ....

34g1rlx.png

started a 1man project, main Idea is to creat a small city with some hunting spots for some basic gameplay for about 20 players ~
Map should get as big as evolution, will be with Tp's but without a tp room ;) I hope I can manage it ....

34g1rlx.png

Classic ftw :> Dislike marble walls there, but meh - its not finished

I've been bored these last couple of days, so I decided to map a rookgard. It might not be as big as you're used to, but I wanted it to be small and cozy, and easy to navigate through without running back and forth too much with those slow level 1-8 legs. lol

Just the minimap for now, might release it later, who knows! :D
5z2jiw.jpg

A little town called Fairport:

B9rypG.png

DA5ZRc.png

uDNkjU.png

RCswKV.png

LQP8OH.png

Feedback please!

By the way, does anyone have some tips for the Kings room? No ideas what I could do there..

This piece is on progress.
Same idea as eiserne festung. A small one man project like yurots.
Don't know wether it's for fun or not yet.
6jFKU.png

I don't really know if I will keep the roof as it is, also not if I keep the bridge.
Has potential, make the bridge thinner and give it some supports, and maybe make it broken in some parts and just use the "nothing special" tile to make it walkable. Use the wooden palisade things underneathe (but you'd have to increase it a floor i guess.

Like the tree, dislike bordering (the shapes)

But it looks to be the start of a nice peice, finish it and show the whole area :)

Working on a dragon spawn, evo-theme, nothing special. Does anyone have any tips how to spice things up a bit? :)

lS48V.png

this will be the underground

white peeps = hatchlings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back