• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just naming ur town Winterfell, or trying to copy it? Cus Winterfell sewers does not look like that at all.

Mapping is fine tho

Just naming,i love this name -.-' problem? Just kidding.

Elvenbane
ZhggKE.png

mg-ECp.png

Rnd1JL.png

Last edited:

In my opinion, I'd lose the unnecesarry mirrors and maybe place some lizards or something else there, I always picture medusas as creatures who dwell in darker areas/depths of dungeons. Other than that, it looks pretty sweet and detailed even tho not much doodads are used. Kudos.

Maby those Border on the wall's are to much....
they don't fit in 100% =/ I can't really say why I dislike it... But I know you could do it better ;)

Update on my rook (minimap) :)
Before:
5z2jiw.jpg

After:
a5f1iq.jpg

Some polishing here and there left to do before I will release it ^^

Would love to see some pics or even a download link soon since u said u will release it.

@Magnetico, Yeah I know man I keep coming back and forth editing never really getting satisfied because I want it to look top notch for y'all lol. I will try to finish it either today or tomorrow depending on whether I can get someone to host the map for some in-game screenies~ :)

@Sentielo, Thank you dude, I've been working hard on the map! :D

Elvenbane
AlsuP4.png

Rpe9Na.png

eNQD1-.png

Nd6zfl.png

qvzDLr.png

Trying ones again to create my own OT. Got currently a citizen town, an undead gate, dwarven questroom and almost the whole Elvenbane is done (only not underground). Pictures of the other pieces will follow later. You will notice most of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back