• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it was bad, I'm saying that graphics related was crappy, and more so on today graphics power. you can always use latest graphics with old game play....

It's the nostalgia feeling that makes it. The new graphics are really just "meh"... While the old graphics had class.

A lost scope of the ancients...?

LU7sePa.png

@Blez
first and for most, I'm not saying it looks bad. Somehow in my head it does not fit the Urban looking building with the rural looking streets, maybe its just that i need to see more building or something of sorts any ways the building looks nice, but what about finishing it so we can appreciate more the piece

you should have mapped the water before making your shape, it's a pain in the ass to fill in water around ur borders xD

you should have mapped the water before making your shape, it's a pain in the ass to fill in water around ur borders xD

Nah. If you made an entire map without water, you just go to floor 8 and make a huuuuge square of water a bit bigger than you continent. After that, you go to floor 7 and select everything on floor 7 and drag it to 8. The grass will replace the water, but the black spots will become filled with water. If you did that, you can select it all again and drag it up to 7 :>

Nah. If you made an entire map without water, you just go to floor 8 and make a huuuuge square of water a bit bigger than you continent. After that, you go to floor 7 and select everything on floor 7 and drag it to 8. The grass will replace the water, but the black spots will become filled with water. If you did that, you can select it all again and drag it up to 7 :>
clever xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back