• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my map sucks just say it, dont ignore it D:
And what you want us to comment if its just half baked? :/ finish it broh

EQG-kFD.png

Started mapping again with Yellowhat.
The building is cool and all, but the roof its messy needs some love :C i don't know what it is its just missing some love

Do what @Limos said

Looking cool purple! looking cool but Id say in the spiders maybe a bit more webs :D make it looks more "Fantastic" still its quite decent and playable :D gj

Only thing I really don't like is the mud in the 4th pic. But i just hate that sprite in general, really hard to use it well so it doesn't look bland and ugly.
Again, just MY opinion.

Other than that, looking really neat! Clean, smexy, and definitely rpg.

anyone know how to fix this? is it even possible? what it looks like ingame:

4SgYzpa.png

what it should look like (ie what it looks like in map editor):

fbCs1TP.png

tryna map Rivendell n this is really killin my flow

Last edited:
if you have autoborder on, turn it off. If it's already off, try putting the archways down and then dragging them onto each other

if you have autoborder on, turn it off. If it's already off, try putting the archways down and then dragging them onto each other
should have clarified that the second pic was taken from the mapeditor, have no issues getting them to work there.

in game, both items are there, except since they're on top of each other, one is making the other disappear. i know this because i can /r twice

@poopsiedoodle
Don't willows only grow near riverbanks or water?
anyways why so fixated on those old sprites ;c, can you just for my sake do one piece with newer sprites :D??

Don't willows only grow near riverbanks or water?
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the hills are right by water though, if that helps. I have new sprite stuff, but it's not on this hard drive, and it's gonna take a while before I can get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom