• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly hate the fact it's in Polish, and for that I'll never play it. Even if it has "English" options, the translation will be terrible after Polish -> English...

Make love not war remember its almost christmas xD

I think he means that in this community we all speak English so we understand each other. What I mean is, if you ever open up that server and people think it looks nice, the won't be able to play it because its in polish, therefor I see no reason for you to post this here, I think you got the wrong community.

And I think that You guys are wrong. First of all, the topic is all about maps, so he posted his map. Anyway, I'm in the project and we are doing our best to translate it. It will take a lot of time, because we want to have as good translation as possible. Don't worry and focus on what the picture contains.

Nice client and sprites =p

I think english is the best language for items, names and things like that, why you guys don't translate only the client + game content?

And I think that You guys are wrong. First of all, the topic is all about maps, so he posted his map. Anyway, I'm in the project and we are doing our best to translate it. It will take a lot of time, because we want to have as good translation as possible. Don't worry and focus on what the picture contains.

We are focusing on what the pictures contains

I like the idea of the Ogre having a purple health bar presumebly because it's a stronger creature than what's necessarily intended for the level of the player?
Still disliking the Polish, if you do make an English translation please ask me to help, don't use google translate.

Polish ogre's cannot breach wooden walls?
Come on man.. I guess he just put it to know what the people think and you come with that? Seriously?
Try to remember that's not real life. . . I think everyone here try to based their maps in real shits but not everything have to be like that.
Just my opinion

-----------------

In love with that client.
Keep the good job and try to put it on eng language ;d

Sneek Peek of a new city I am making. Downloadable once it's finished.

A1DE4Rso.png

Sneek Peek of a new city I am making. Downloadable once it's finished.

A1DE4Rso.png

Looks great, only thing i dislike is the dirt on the boat, and the whole bridge really ;p Øppls lomda weord with the grimm planks at the north part of bridge..

Glad people are using my idea for boat masts, the city looks pretty neat. Reminds me of a coastal ancient Greece somewhat

Glad people are using my idea for boat masts, the city looks pretty neat. Reminds me of a coastal ancient Greece somewhat

Thats because it looks 273 % better :D
Find more ideas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back