• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
opinions and tips are appreciated, i want to make this town as accurate as tibianly possible. i know the wall isn't tall enough, but it's too late to fix that lol.

wall.jpg
OMG NIGHT WATCH !! <3 very nice,

inspired by new mini world change Nightmare Isles ....
ltQl2J5.png

inspired by new mini world change Nightmare Isles ....
ltQl2J5.png

get rid of the red sand, or add some mountain top borders to break it up a little better. other than that, color combinations are okay

get rid of the red sand, or add some mountain top borders to break it up a little better. other than that, color combinations are okay
my inspiration...
Nightmare_Isles_Imagem_03.png

the terrain is because that I'll put in -8, near of a cave hehe

opinions and tips are appreciated, i want to make this town as accurate as tibianly possible. i know the wall isn't tall enough, but it's too late to fix that lol.

wall.jpg

here's some continuation from castle black

the stair case~
castleblack5.jpg

the top of the wall
castleblack4.jpg

the west entrance
castleblack3.jpg

the south and the east gates
castleblack2.jpg

moving on to winterfell next, or actually i think there is a town between castle black and winterfell

Looks great!, can you show some pics in-game?

yeah, i'll probably make a thread with better screenshots from in-game when i get more done, i plan on making the entire game of thrones continent with all the citys

Why do you guys have to insist on making everything ruined and broken (like the bridge)? It looked fine until you changed it

Why do you guys have to insist on making everything ruined and broken (like the bridge)? It looked fine until you changed it

Blackstone: looking for a way to pimp up the bridge, any ideas?

??

guys, how can I test my maps playing without downloading any server premade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back