• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, how can I test my maps playing without downloading any server premade?

i've been trying for like a month now lol, i suck with computers though >.> i think this is why i cant get it working.
maybe you will have better luck

edit: where the glob did you get that costume? i want it

c209aa1696.jpg

already tracked the real nightmare isles! :D
my attempt to map is not to be as real tibia, only inspiration, this is my stuff not from tibia rl

hey ppl, I download a full server, including the map, I want to edit but I want to enter on the map that I edit, so I want to run the server, how can I do it? I enter on data folder, but then idk what to do : / any help plis?

hey ppl, I download a full server, including the map, I want to edit but I want to enter on the map that I edit, so I want to run the server, how can I do it? I enter on data folder, but then idk what to do : / any help plis?
https://otland.net/threads/video-tu...ing-ot-server-website-and-shop-system.166818/
If you used old sprites you can just download a server with SQlite and account manager (TFS 0.2/0.3).
For support you can create threads here: https://otland.net/forums/support.16/

The general structure of this area appeals to me, but I would really not like to hunt in this area. There's a bit too much going on with the wall variations as well as the floor being quite noticeable; it's a tad too crowded to the eye in my opinion.

thank you everyone for the comments and criticism. The place is actually rather open, it's only certain areas that are close for comfort. But those areas are good for screenshots only because of all the detail.

"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?"
ayZi0ygc3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom