• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished scheme for Undead Tombs(destroyed(actually destroyed)) Yes buggy, but i'd like opinions on the scheme of it.

dm7lVDH.png

Maybe put the buggy stuff on top of the dirty mountains instead of out in the room? I'm not exactly sure what stuff is "buggy" though :p What version is that?

Maybe put the buggy stuff on top of the dirty mountains instead of out in the room? I'm not exactly sure what stuff is "buggy" though :p What version is that?
Buggy being a lot of borders aren't necessarily finished. I'm not sure what you really meant by that. But, it's technically 10.77, with some custom editions, I'm not restricted to client version.

Finished scheme for Undead Tombs(destroyed(actually destroyed)) Yes buggy, but i'd like opinions on the scheme of it.

dm7lVDH.png

i cant rly think of anything you could do to improve the scheme, that floor looks pretty tight. keep it the way it is xD

i cant rly think of anything you could do to improve the scheme, that floor looks pretty tight. keep it the way it is xD
Cool :) I'll be finishing it tonight and upload some more screenshots, maybe, depends on my anxiety :S

Just a sample of Asgaard OTS fragger battle. It's still under construction.
ui53v3g5nd79.jpg

Been working on an oldschool stylish city.. with a "druid" mountain for rpgish reasons :eek:

heres the farm ;)
23kc2hj.png

and here is the druid mountain with the building pretty much copied from eternal kingdoms, some small changes.. really like that building so i wanted it in my map :)
and ofc the demon door inspired by @iMadison ;)
2d8qmnk.png

ps. i know top right corner, its not done over there :)

scary shit, new outfit. bust a rhyme all the time.
(not done yet, i think ;o )
2znwcas.png

Last edited:
First of all thanks for the mad love for my latest pieces. You guys motivate me to continue! So i thought atleast i've could upload a bugless edition.

But as i had not much time i decide to share it as soon my other piece were finished.
Some pieces aren't finished with detailing. Anyway enjoy!

pHr83KH.png

2T6IdWb.png

9iJbSe1.png

64anEi.png

rIaKjUj.png

0OV31L1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back