• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my first one D:
I wanted to make like a last quest in tibia, where you summon the hardest boss. In order to make this, you need to place: 1 orshabaal brain to the left (the sign reads: "The Wisdom of the Demon Lord"), then to the bottom the Morgaroths Heart (sign reads: "The Heart of the Triangle"), and to the right 100 demon dust (sign reads: "100 Pieces of his soul"), then you pull the levers, and the corpse in the middle disappears, and the teleport besides it appears. Then the final showdown! xD

awesome idea :eek:

Too squary pisto, also it needs more details + use another ground.

@all:
xd, it may suck, but its my first one ;/, anyways, it seemed good to me, maybe not to you, but i respect your opinion.

Petracyus Myth
Don't see any idea, don't use that fucking sprites to map, please, unless u know how to..

dont need to insult anyone, im not here to do it. "unless you know how to", oh sorry i didnt knew there was a thread named "how to use sprites to make a good map"<sarcastic>... ¬¬

Dastan
Too squary pisto, also it needs more details + use another ground.
yep, agree, im not good at details, but i made it in very little time... about the ground, idk i liked it think it would make a dark effect. I was planning to use the frozen mud, but i changed to it. But the idea was great, wasn't it?

city20.png

Wyrms (;

Looks good, nothing special

You need to read more tutorials. non-sense boards/temple/grounds. ;x

You need to read more tutorials. non-sense boards/temple/grounds. ;x

Hardly, try make an Water temple and the these has to be completely around it.

The x square is just marking the spawn so i can find it since my map is 50,000 x 50,000 i can fiund that city by the id of square -.-

Trying to base it on Avatar - The Last Airbender which is hard.

The x square is just marking the spawn so i can find it since my map is 50,000 x 50,000 i can fiund that city by the id of square -.-
1. You should use ice/snow mountain borders
2. Stop autobordering
3. The x square can be put somewhere near the water (out of sight of players) so you can find it and go left or right or up or down once and be able to see the island.
4. make more ground variation
5. play more with the water/edge border, it's not square but it's plain (if you know what i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back