• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShapeMountain_14.png

Was looking arround in my room and wished I will be a Pharao x)
but dunno know what to map with that... Tomb Entrance City Gate/Temple/House or what ever..

2eej0xz.png

does an undetailled temple with burning pillars, lava walls, corkscrew stairs and weird stone pillars does anything to you?
yes, cos its ur main city in ur server.

Yeah, well I revamped my city entirely. Yes, the temple is bare, but who cares? It's a small piece of stone that people hope NOT to see very often.

Sorry to say Illusion I'm with him on this, anything could be better than that Thais Remake you posted, re-makes are suppose to make it look better.. yours didn't....

Sorry to say Illusion I'm with him on this, anything could be better than that Thais Remake you posted, re-makes are suppose to make it look better.. yours didn't....

well, alot of people do disagree with you.
and did you even take a look at his temple?...

and, im just trying, i aint that good as u or neon, etc.

Last edited:
why didnt u put in my map?
Maybe I didn't feel it fits into the style of my server the way I want it to
well, alot of people do disagree with you.
and did you even take a look at his temple?...

and, im just trying, i aint that good as u or neon, etc.

If you can't take criticism, then you SHOULDN'T try. I felt it was way over-detailed and you couldn't handle that, so you took a shot at my mapping, which I don't believe is amazing. That's why I'm not sharing it with the public, get it? I map for fun, and I map for my own server, whether it's good or not. I don't show it on the forums expecting good reviews. Take the criticism or take a break from mapping.

Edit:
To those who haven't seen it, this is the temple he is flaming.
templeofinfernus.png

I don't think it's amazing, but I think it's not terrible either. The city is based around fire, so I think that this temple fits.
Feel free to comment and criticize. I can take it.

Last edited:
Maybe I didn't feel it fits into the style of my server the way I want it to

If you can't take criticism, then you SHOULDN'T try. I felt it was way over-detailed and you couldn't handle that, so you took a shot at my mapping, which I don't believe is amazing. That's why I'm not sharing it with the public, get it? I map for fun, and I map for my own server, whether it's good or not. I don't show it on the forums expecting good reviews. Take the criticism or take a break from mapping.

Edit:
To those who haven't seen it, this is the temple he is flaming.
templeofinfernus.png

I don't think it's amazing, but I think it's not terrible either. The city is based around fire, so I think that this temple fits.
Feel free to comment and criticize. I can take it.

U sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back