• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made some raw mapping for my new server :)
The server will be released next month and it's supported by OTServlist and Otland!

Demon Island
aslasl.png

Gonna make a thread tomorrow :)
No flame plz :p

I'll repeat a important thing...
"IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER IF U USED THE GOD DAMN RAW PALLET, IF UR SHAPE AND FORMATS STILLS BAD, IT WILL BE SHIT..."
Sorry :(

Here's something I'm currently working on. Its just a simple rotworm cave, but I'm having a problem. Ive used the same 6 or 7 sprites, and I dont know what else to use. So please, leave a comment and tell me what other sprites I can use.

208zdpv.png

The server will be released next month and it's supported by OTServlist and Otland!

Demon Island
aslasl.png

Gonna make a thread tomorrow :)
No flame plz :p

don't start a thread please.

I lol'd

EDIT: What do you mean supported by otservlist and otland?

Nice but could use some sand drag? :p

what ya mean m8? :( about the undetailed earth is cuz im gonna use the earth (ID 8133) when im done!

@down
sweet VenoXx!

Last edited:
My server is supported by Otservlist and Otland, Cloow. They donate to my server because it will be the best custom map ever! 2x exp, many quests! :)
I'm gonna map now and kick Neons and Tilfens ass!

My server is supported by Otservlist and Otland, Cloow. They donate to my server because it will be the best custom map ever! 2x exp, many quests! :)
I'm gonna map now and kick Neons and Tilfens ass!

Haha?

40876495.png

the raw-mapper/project maper here again :)

I KNOW its kinda ugly but this is a pvp-e quest, not serious and not detailed. i will have it in my server hehe (level 200+), gonna edit it a bit. then make a thread! new idea! grass tufts on the grass ramps

btw, the rooms are event rooms :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back