• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its simple but i like

Last from my thread
zwxnc.png

I like it, but the borders looks fucked up.

Wich borders? I actually like the dirt borders on the bridge i think they look pretty neat but it seems that theres a borderbug on the north-western corner of the bridge ^^

Mountain walls within the waterfall, the (4826) looks buggy, Bad quality on picture, Can't tell if it is underground or not, dirt borders mixture is very bad, the wooden railing does not go with those white walls.

5/10

Last edited:
Mountain walls within the waterfall, the (4826) looks buggy, Bad quality on picture, Can't tell if it is underground or not, dirt borders mixture is very bad, the wooden railing does not go with those white walls.

5/10

The quality is Otlands faulth I think, if you want I could link the image. The mountain does probably look buggy becuse it's not finished, I'm not to satisfied with the piece neither but I wanted to try something new, I agree with you.

1 or 2 more bushes would not hurt. I like it alot anyways :thumbup:

hahah i know, i just came up with that name, i didn't know what i was thinking .. lolz ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back