• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autoborder
cyc.png

j5LxWMRjh7.png

ROLF! HAHAHA

MINE IS BETTER!!!! Mwahahahahah! >;D

Naah, I like it, but I think mine fits better with the city. :) What I was thinking is of using that gate for the orc fortess? :eek:

Fibula or w/e its called? There r also rots in a ice area

Ye, but CipSoft did a better job.
Anyway this piece could be a lot better, IF you used Raw and maybe a mix of auto, one thing that sucks for cave walls is autobordering them.
I'd make the snow a bit more fragile if you know what I mean? D: Cbf'd explaining it though

cipsoft's folda caves are pretty simple, i don't think yours should be overdetailed either or have multiple dirt layers

unnecessary clutter, not nice to see (ingame) in tight spaces like cave passages

That mapping sucks anyways, autobordered to max and makes no sense at all.

I would say read some tutorials how to take a picture and check mapping threads.

The trees dosent look so good, and that "bush-head" dosent fit in at all, and u shouldent have thoose random movable items (the bag torches and the root-thingy), other then that it dosent look to bad :]

The bordering at the right side looks pretty weird ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back