• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morton's prison

2aan7ev.png

Click here to view Evora's progress

Wanna' keep up to date with all the latest information? Add [email protected] on your MSN account. Here you can join a chat with all of the Evora staff and other people from the OtLand community that are interested in Evora.
//Peroxide

It's a man and judging from that mapping and he's from the Netherlands I'd say it's Randiel. :p

Try and make it more realistic, looks like vomit. XD

Uhm... No idea about ur vomits, but mine are usually quite onepiece'ish. ;O Unless in a toilet then its Onepiec'ish and nearly a perfect circle.

But yeah as Magnetico points at, the shape atm is rather dull.
When you fill it, use the water to curve it randomly. Yuppyupp.

yes, but not this good yet, any tips for me?

Fill it in, and add water streams, then go from there.

As Blez said. but DONT litterally FILL it with grass etc. Just perhaps a few rivers.
The land wont look like this once the map is done eitherway since theres always something you edit while mapping the areas.

But for now, rivers.

Also, later on you'll most likley build least one major island - which will change the view of the Minimap.
Me myself wouldn't focus to much on the minimap and make it perfect, since it'll always look different as completed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back