• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it looks like shit in the map editor but the main idea is cool

actually it looks better in map editor, idk if you realize some bugs that only appears ingame: look at 1,3 4 photos, there one pillar that doesnt appear in game and in map editor yes.
and also, it looks good too with full light, the blue starlight its just to give a better look :/

its a cave, it needs to be clear, and i tested with norml water and it looks like shit and nothing special.

This thread is only for OpenTibia mapping, not for your custom Paint-like images.

Last edited:
Teamviewer Session
What am I mapping?
A city for Evora.

ID:507 457 678
PASSWORD:6666
Type of session: Presentation
TV Version: 6.0.10722

Not intentionally double posting
Spider cave
2h7dngj.png

Click here to see more!

I saw some hot shots, so i felt eager to play around in the Tibia Map Editor again, but i rather like to build up an old versioned server :) Since there are no XML servers for the latest sprites anymore haha.

tibia1-1.jpg

tibia2-1.jpg

tibia3-2.jpg

tibia4.jpg

If your gonna map old school you should aleast use the right sprites and dont mix 7.4 sprites with 8.6

It's got only 7.6 sprites.. i'm using an original spr file and not an edited one lol, because that would suck indeed!

The Dark green grass or the jungle grass? The dark green grass is from the Ab'Dendriel Elf patch, if i'm right a winter update. And the jungle stuff, well that's obvious. The jungles were introduced in a Summer update.
Or it's the PZ area colour you're confused with ;)

Look abit empty on the right part of the picture. And I don't like thoose big grass tufts. Else, the mapping was OK. Could be improved abit I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back