• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, first time for me with the new sprites (Desert Sprites)

t7ZpR.png

I'd go crazy hunting in diagonals. :w00t: As far as I'm concerned, rotworms dig tunnels... like wide tunnels where people can hunt comfortably.

Also, very nice job Neon! You never lose your touch. ^_^

I'm seeing shadows everywhere I look, I'm scared out of my mind...
What is this place? How did I get here? I cry for help as I drown in my own thoughts..
What's beyond that door? I feel a presence of evil.. Should I go down that hole? What could be down there?
E4UJW.gif

I'm seeing shadows everywhere I look, I'm scared out of my mind...
What is this place? How did I get here? I cry for help as I drown in my own thoughts..
What's beyond that door? I feel a presence of evil.. Should I go down that hole? What could be down there?
E4UJW.gif

This is awesome

Maybe, took me so long to do that tiny piece [30 minutes+], it's hard to find items you've never used/seen before and get nice looking combinations, I'm going to bed in a few minutes, maybe tomorrow I will try to see what I can do at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back