• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
0iS3L4.png
this shit is what reminded me why I felt liek quitting mapping.

Omg, dat sprites!
You can now see that finished on my thread :p

on remere's twitter you can have the download link, the thing is, I wanna kind of "release" it in tools here on otland, but he says that he will soon have the beta that supports up to 9.6 so I also wanna wait for it.

You can now see that finished on my thread :p

on remere's twitter you can have the download link, the thing is, I wanna kind of "release" it in tools here on otland, but he says that he will soon have the beta that supports up to 9.6 so I also wanna wait for it.

I saw it on your thread, it is really amazing what you can do with these new sprites, I might also give it a try!

Omg I'm so behind the times D': Great job to all recent posters - Blez, Perox, Jadsondossantos, Luffy

Loving the new sprites

Nice fountain idea Jad~ :)

Lol almost looks like dollar bills xD or crystals/metals, but yea the leaves are a bit hard to unsee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back