• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have yellow/red hp on that screen, that would give much more climate D:

TLNTsM.png

nothin special D:
I'd remove the black branches... /:

Ruuuunnn!!

3bibn.png
I don't think it would be fun to be exploring a mountain in the ground level and finding a Dragon Lord in your face...
Also, the nature looks too empty IMO.

Ruuuunnn!!

3bibn.png

I think you've alerady posted that picture, I thought seeing it before, however I dislike the skull, the yellow ground and the dead tree, and I think that doesn't match so much the dragon lord, and the south part looks to empty.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'd remove the black branches... /:
I don't think it would be fun to be exploring a mountain in the ground level and finding a Dragon Lord in your face...
Also, the nature looks too empty IMO.

Ahahahaha yea it seems like is in a bad place, but that cave is sorrounded by Dragons..

Thanks for the suggestions!

Ahahahaha yea it seems like is in a bad place, but that cave is sorrounded by Dragons..

Perhaps place a Dragon Hatchling in the beginning. And then the more you get in the cave the more difficult creatures do you meet. Nice mapping other than the spawn-failure ^.^

Perhaps place a Dragon Hatchling in the beginning. And then the more you get in the cave the more difficult creatures do you meet. Nice mapping other than the spawn-failure ^.^

Thanks

#Siramix
is so simple, but at the same time great, I think it's because of the way that you use and create ideas like flowerpot and the carpet border along with the darkfloor.
amazing :)

Well, the mapping is not bad, but the cave is a bit too narrow for my taste (I think anyone's), and also u bordered the red mountain with grey mountain border, why's that?, there are boders scpecifically for that red mountain.

@InvyX: Nice done! I like all of them and I can't really contribute with any improvements...

Some sheeps are stronger than others, this one sucked...
lM7n0.png

Yo, Siramix, please create your own thread! :D Would love to see ur shit there. c:

@InvyX: Nice done! I like all of them and I can't really contribute with any improvements...

Some sheeps are stronger than others, this one sucked...
lM7n0.png

It's nice but I know you can do better dude.

@Invyx,
Nice, all do you have 1 missing border, and I don't like the flowery plant in the big rock, all do it's very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back