• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i2FP9UaqOnkdg.jpg

I like it... I also like that you made it bigger than usual and still save the resolution.

So I was editing task system and I found quality of Esmeralda's boss room really awful. Here's what I made:
esmr.png

Sorry i don't like this - seems a bit random. Maybe change brick walls to ruin walls, remove the stone border, and maybe make it into more of a shrine/magical/evil place.

Keep it up

Sorry i don't like this - seems a bit random. Maybe change brick walls to ruin walls, remove the stone border, and maybe make it into more of a shrine/magical/evil place.

Keep it up

Ignore GhostX, he's on his period.

@Leun, Looks neat!

Ignore GhostX, he's on his period.

@Leun, Looks neat!

no :< i even gave him tips :[

Honestly, i don't like it. Not being insulting or anything - i told him what i may prefer and that i dislike it, gave him tips/constructive criticism.

no :< i even gave him tips :[

Honestly, i don't like it. Not being insulting or anything - i told him what i may prefer and that i dislike it, gave him tips/constructive criticism.

relax, i know that was a critic, and thank you to be honest
every time i try to do my best, i'm allways making and remaking all of my maps to everyone like it ;p
i'm from a guild of mappers from brazil, and we have a different style to mapping than yours (otland/europe)

@illusion

thank u
and nice avatar

Last edited:
relax, i know that was a critic, and thank you to be honest
every time i try to do my best, i'm allways making and remaking all of my maps to everyone like it ;p
i'm from a guild of mappers from brazil, and we have a different style to mapping than yours (otland/europe)

tbh most brazillian mappers are baws. So i now have high hopes :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back