• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwarfs: (old)
KAPHAw.png

The debris is not placed right, the wooden floor from the bridge is also badly placed, the roof ground in the street looks uncany and... meh, the quality.

Too much. Too much colour. Too much going on. Nothing is fluent..
Also dislike the bordering but i guess it's polish bordering xD

It's interesting but.. I don't like it much ;/

The transition between bridge and ground is too sudden (probably due to lack of sprites, but looks bad), the statues doesn't seem to make sense
But I like it overall
The tiny bit of chaos probably is caused by cooperation of The Three, right?

The transition between bridge and ground is too sudden (probably due to lack of sprites, but looks bad), the statues doesn't seem to make sense
But I like it overall
The tiny bit of chaos probably is caused by cooperation of The Three, right?
*Nice observation.

Winterfell Depot - Interior #1
r9goWF.png

Looks nice but maybe in the last depot or whatever, the wooden arch is connected to a cement wall, make it connect to a wooden wall, that will look better imo.

U placed the sparkling shit on top of the items for ppl to not move them while playing, right?, you can also achieve that if u double click the item and change the Action ID to 1000 (I think it works with any number, but better use 1000).

About the mapping: I really don't like the water borders with normal ground, I think you should place some grass or something natural instead of any kind of pavement.

U placed the sparkling shit on top of the items for ppl to not move them while playing, right?, you can also achieve that if u double click the item and change the Action ID to 1000 (I think it works with any number, but better use 1000).

About the mapping: I really don't like the water borders with normal ground, I think you should place some grass or something natural instead of any kind of pavement.

Well, I will try it.

I really don't think it will be ok if i put grass at the borders :l it will look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back