• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know that you were mapping, where is the recording :D?

@up
I am sorry to say this, but probably the most ugly piece I ever saw.
You gotta watch some more maps.

Started 1 week ago :))

@ everyone who maps,

I am kind of a noob and i'm disgusted by adding every border by my hand..I'm such a lazy fellow.

I will start on wediting remeres so its gonna auto boarder on the boarders that match to the ground they will boarder. Such as Ice boarders to ice islands n shit.

Its gonna take its time but will be shared for free :)

Here is a small island that i made with Narutibia.spr and Narutibia.dat

Screenshot from 2013-06-13 16:17:04.jpg

Screenshot from 2013-06-13 16:16:59.jpg

The sprites in narutibia is not that organized yet so the sprites that i use for the map are very limited.

But please do tell me what do you think of my work

Ok, my custom failed map :D
yizhZA.png

Next progress of the minimap. Me and Yellowhat have mapped alot today. We are motivated as f***.
Good night for now ya'all. Going to sleep.
pswE2b.png

looks a bit like the shape of UK xd - just the > should be < ;d

Ok, my custom failed map :D
yizhZA.png

omg looks exactly like the map of the first ot server i ever tried out with my friends. we downloaded it when ot were brand-new :D Everyone were gm's and killed eachother but when blood appeared on the ground the server crashed every time :DDDDD so much fun!

looks a bit like the shape of UK xd - just the > should be < ;d

Hehe yeah.
I noticed that.
however the only thing we have to shape left is the north-east part.
So the UK shape will be gone than sadly.

It will by the way be a project with 5 towns.
This is the shape of the hometown.
We made a plan, where's written which monsters will be on which town.
Meaning we will first work on town 1.
When it's ready, OT will go online.

We also has Smy as a scripter, but he lives in Germany, nearby the area where the water is threating to floot.
He is helping there, what makes him inactive for a few weeks.
No problem, not really alot to script yet.

Hehe yeah.
I noticed that.
however the only thing we have to shape left is the north-east part.
So the UK shape will be gone than sadly.

It will by the way be a project with 5 towns.
This is the shape of the hometown.
We made a plan, where's written which monsters will be on which town.
Meaning we will first work on town 1.
When it's ready, OT will go online.

We also has Smy as a scripter, but he lives in Germany, nearby the area where the water is threating to floot.
He is helping there, what makes him inactive for a few weeks.
No problem, not really alot to script yet.
:) nice. I like your maps because you always make a subtle atmosphere and it's not necessarily always simple but it always has atmosphere to it. And that is what i like :> So looking forward to this.

just tried to put idea of very dark cave with monsters to Tibia(like minecraft or f.e.a.r) to make cave dark and scary as fuck as in 3d games, but light spells, torches and ambient light are ruining everything :C
8rf7.png

@down
yeah, that's point
you're in dark cave, your view range is like 1,5m and monsters are coming to you out of nowhere, isn't that cool idea?

Last edited:
Edit 1: @ UP Yeah, what should we comment there?

@ UP ... U kdding? cant see a .... Just the last picture i can't rlly comment right about that Showoff
_________
_________
_________
Next progress of the minimap. Me and Yellowhat have mapped alot today. We are motivated as f***.
Good night for now ya'all. Going to sleep.
pswE2b.png
That Shape Looks awesome :)

Last edited:
ok, a new temple
uQ6v0r.png

ssE8xv.png

What are you doing, and why the hell are you doing it? those custom plant and tree sprites are horrible, and they aren't in the right perspective. They look like something from LoZ, not something even remotely close to tibia. And what the fuck are those blue things on the first floor?

- - - Updated - - -

It's like a Picasso or a Van Gogh, now no one likes it but some day people will pay million of dollars for it...

Actually, more like a shit smear taken with a cell phone camera. No one gives a fuck about it and never will.

You are so wrong.

First : @ poopsiedoodle He is making those for. For example naruto servers requiring custom plants n shit looking exactly like this. Yous hould join one of those and see what kind of atmoshphere the community there loves to understand his work I guess :))

Learning more and more. Dont make me down :(

2rnda8i.png

2usgy6b.png

oruyc2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back