• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazed Druid, ave you considered using light grass borders, instead of the thick ones?

FVrETW.png

dfFpi8.png

I guess this is a matter of taste, but I believe the first example looks much better than the second. ^_^

on regular grass i like the thick borders more (second pic to the right) but with dried grass it depends on the surface ur using it on, but ye its just matter of taste

It all depends on the surface. Grass on dirt you can use thick borders. Grass on e.g. mountain ground - flat borders.

@blazed
Sure you made the arena xD

@Blazed Druid; the arena is by Neon and I'm pretty sure the surrounding environment (desert, palm trees etc) is from my Zerstora map.

Just a teaser, I'll get a thread soon with information about the server..
6Bjpr4H.png

Rkxcy42.png

dN6Rw6v.png

lSLEEgd.png

NQvxSRR.png

f5nGA5h.png

Regards,
sn3ejk

@Blazed Druid; the arena is by Neon and I'm pretty sure the surrounding environment (desert, palm trees etc) is from my Zerstora map.

Show it to me please.

- - - Updated - - -

Show it to me please.

Litterly what the hack am I supposed to do after mapping fucking hours and everytime I post something people say UH THIS IS WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DID BRO

did they release it? Why would they show it off and release it than?

Send me a link and I will shut my mouth..

@ summ

I saw an arena on the showoff and took my idea from here. Didnt use his work. :p

@Blazed; I don't care at all and nor should anyone else. Both were released, the fact is you didn't give any credit and if you didn't know who did it then you should write "credit to whoever did this"

@Blazed; I don't care at all and nor should anyone else. Both were released, the fact is you didn't give any credit and if you didn't know who did it then you should write "credit to whoever did this"

I am not gonna discuss on. I would simply say that I took a screen of this on my from scrap on worked map. In that case the credit goes to him. Blame me on, I dont even know how to copy a map piece and put it into a map.

Yellowhat and I mapped some more on the norther part of the town (world will probably named: "land of prestige".
9y1r4.png

When the town is ready, the thread with project information will open.
I think this weekend, because Trexo (the main scripter) will be back than.
Mayby Summ will join also, he aint sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back