• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say 3 -4, I don't think a 2. But who knows I suck at mapping :p

I would rate it as a 2. I would do so because you tried to add too many things to a relatively simple construction and that you have mismatching structures. Try to stick to one theme, finish the mossy walls, spend more time on it, and to use more raw; such as raw trees, borders ect. In the end if you follow these it will probably look much better.

Trying new tree style :X

Dr_luG.png

H16ZER.png

Yes, continue. But try to find a reason to why you have metal borders on top of mounain ground, the same with cobbled pavement in unaccessable places.

As I said.. trying to figure out some nice combinations... I've looked at some of the new wood sprites.. gonna see how I can recreate it ;)
Was kinda thinking it was some old ruin's n' crap. Try imagine the mountain being a bit torn by time, and has crumbled down upon a once, mighty building of sorts.. ? :) The power of the mind is a curious thing! :D

They aren't metal borders. They are stone or w,e for the cobblestone tile brick. As Fagnetico stated - structure looks nice. Could turn it into some old ruins full of bog raiders or swamp type monsters..

Is anyone else running Remere on Windows 8? When the Remere only displays black tiles it doesn't lagg at all, but when I have a look at a town(or any big area, when not zoomed) it starts lagging alot :( Anyone got a solution for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back