• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
jNfp8Z.png

It was a really long ago since I've used RME. I got inspired by of a post and I did this.
The water is walkable, you can go and sit on the beach chair on the raft also.

jNfp8Z.png

It was a really long ago since I've used RME. I got inspired by of a post and I did this.
The water is walkable, you can go and sit on the beach chair on the raft also.
I really like it, especially the raft with the beach chair and the other 2 beach chairs with the different pararols together. Also like the nature, fits good with the environment.

Feels a little over detailed to me, but I like it.

Love the idea of a ditch instead of a moat, and creative use of wood to make signs. Decent use of newer sprites too :D
Is this supposed to be an entrance to a town or some sort of fortress?

It's an entrance to monastery of a Bloody Morning monks. I would like to show you the whole monastery, but unfortunately it is not finished. Maybe in near futhure. Maybe.

I really need a opnion about this shape (I still working on it... ). I mean.. is it too big? too small? looks nice? bad? too "spiky"? just fine? stuff like that.. Thanks! :)
oFLquSJ.png

Small bonus:
Q04Xx40.jpg

Coelho-
its fine but I think you should not make the nature like that, give more free space ;)

Thanks guys! This is a remake, of a veeery old temple i made ages ago. I not sure about the result haha but w/e i tried.
EDIT: Check the old map at this video. and my personal mapping "improvement" ;p

upload_2014-2-18_20-44-42.png
6GeOXny.png

Last edited:
The water boardering is seriously not that bad, could use a tad bit less of spikey, but try to have some swamp borders overlap the grass borders, and mix the grass borders from fat to thin too!, then please update it :)

Playing around with some groundfloors for a vulcano piece.
Any suggestions?
I'm still unsure what do you think about the dry river?...
72uDy.jpg

Best regards

EDIT: Ignore any details its just the ground floors / borders for now

Trying to map fast a idea of a another dimension (the background is animated..)
Could use some constructive critism or ideas or whatever you think of it..

OVefi_.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back