• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon's style? Didn't know about that. :p

What about the Outlaw Camp grass version?

OykW3x.png

Wow guys, take a look at this piece. It's truly insane!

Don't change it, It's a really good cave and the narrow parts add to the differences in caves. Why shouldn't there be narrow places? Not every cave is wide. It would also help lower level players who only want 1-2 creatures to hit them at one time.
So don't change it, it's really good as it is (maybe some cave wall randomize and it's perfect)!

Don't change it, It's a really good cave and the narrow parts add to the differences in caves. Why shouldn't there be narrow places? Not every cave is wide. It would also help lower level players who only want 1-2 creatures to hit them at one time.
So don't change it, it's really good as it is (maybe some cave wall randomize and it's perfect)!
Thank you dude. :D

Ye the walkable part is epic, but I meant these6.png

cba with it tbh. In order to finish I would need a proper project, with a story behind it, something well planned. I used to map for a project but the people who mapped with me were lazier than me XD so the project stopped.

cba with it tbh. In order to finish I would need a proper project, with a story behind it, something well planned. I used to map for a project but the people who mapped with me were lazier than me XD so the project stopped.

Daww, the demon spot looked pretty wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back