• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

I am working with a war arena where there are shops other small houses.
Want to see what my imagination takes me, Will work with this when I am bored or waiting for CS:GO Match.

mKasFCvsU.png

For my taste its not the right location for Sea Serpents.
They ain't sea serpents but Ice serpents :) Getting bored of people always keeping the monsters in the same backstory as tibia did, there are soo many more options out there :) All people have todo is write a good story about their origin.

Looks nice, great advance if you look at your first pics. How do you get there btw, there's no tp or stairs, or do you have to get roped up by a friend afterwards? Also, not sure if they're doing ranged dmg, but it's pretty annoying if they can shoot from another island while you can't hit them - or you can take advantage of it by PGing ;p
This should explain the entrance and exit for the cave.
236c5419_o.png
f813f52e_o.png

This should explain something about the shooting from different places.
29y5cb5.png

Hey!

Want to see what my imagination takes me, Will work with this when I am bored or waiting for CS:GO Match.

mKasFCvsU.png

Everyone skips this piece and keeps commenting on shitty sea serpent spawn below.

Looks pretty nice, like a liberty bay kinda mix ;)

Hey!

mKasFCvsU.png

is this dark floor walk able ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back