• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
153vfb7.png

33mpkzp.png

Looks nice Neon!
Well, well Poof. I like creating pure nature.
Snowy atmosphere, desert atmosphere and grass atmosphere!

boooooring same same same x20

I am getting tired of you being so damn negative to every member here if you don't like their work then leave this thread and or the whole board. You are just making enemies, keep on if you want but warned you I will delete all your negative posts from now on.

I made some first attempts of creating a detailed nature using different floorbrushes, grass tuffs and random trees/plants. I also created a house built on a mountainside and tried to create some rpg feeling. Tell me what you think, critique is welcome! :)

2lid07r.jpg

2dgt2l0.jpg

nd61x0.jpg

A little bit of another part of the map. A bridge leading to a watchtower on a cliffside.

bg8qdy.jpg

Last edited:
I am getting tired of you being so damn negative to every member here if you don't like their work then leave this thread and or the whole board. You are just making enemies, keep on if you want but warned you I will delete all your negative posts from now on.

Finally, a mod who takes a stand :p

I made some first attempts of creating a detailed nature using different floorbrushes, grass tuffs and random trees/plants. I also created a house built on a mountainside and tried to create some rpg feeling. Tell me what you think, critique is welcome! :)

The Bridge should maybe be fully covered?.. if it's an imatation of the olden wood covered Bridges..

Also.. i like the usage of the "attic space" in the house.. looks overall nice.. i would probly use it in a server (but edit some of it to fit in ect..)

Really Nice Circa. But poor nature to the North. =(

Looks awesome :) Keep posting nice pcitures so us on OTland will stay happy :p

Offtopic: Neon... care to post some work soon... it's been some time now. :D

Really nice one Circa. The stalagmites in the waterfall don't quite fit, though. ;)

Entrance to a small bearcave

2aiokdw.jpg

the cave itself (I told you it's small :) )

24cy0zp.jpg

A little Astronomical Research Centre I created (I got the idea when I tumbled upon the large telescope in the sprites)

2qtjou8.jpg

A farm

npets1.jpg

I really good hooked on creating attics for the houses :D

34r6dsi.jpg

Nice one Surojad..

Im going to use the same concept(just the pillars) in my server if thats ok in a tempal xD

I don't like the first picture. It looks dumb with grass on one side and suddenly it becomes mud. The water should actually have taken care of the ground and made it grassy.

But I'd rate 11/10 fo'sho!

Last edited:
Surojad.. it's a cool idea, although you must tell me... what the heck is it :D?
energy pillar? xd
----------------------------
..and here is small graveyard:
screenshot_2009-02-10-18-43-57.png

@down
I don't known xP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back