• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Desert City Entrance~
Desert.png

~River City~
watertown.png

~Bandit Camp~
banditwaterfall.png

Last edited:
UmGvA2r.jpg

This, ladies and gentlemen, playerkillers and noobs: Is Siath-city. The metropolis of Argardh.

Apsw01I.jpg

The harbor of Siath-city. Big ships coming in to fill up their space with coal from the local mines. Warehouse to the left, supervister-tower right from that.. 6-7 other ships lie in the harbor south of picture.

When/If my city grow a big need of new houses/apartments/guildhalls i'll simply build a slum. Not another city. That's where CIP fked up first and foremost.. After the update with all the new cities(Ab'd, Kaz, Venore, Edron), there was never a centre hub. Really ruined a big part of the living breathing in-game community.

When/If my city grow a big need of new houses/apartments/guildhalls i'll simply build a slum. Not another city. That's where CIP fked up first and foremost.. After the update with all the new cities(Ab'd, Kaz, Venore, Edron), there was never a centre hub. Really ruined a big part of the living breathing in-game community.

press Q before you take a screenshot, it'll turn the shading of lower floors off

Progress on Desert City (Need some tips!)

desertcity.png

Any ideas on how to make the desert mountains look less like a giant blob?

[Edited Screenshot]

Last edited:
Progress on Desert City (Need some tips!)

desertcity.png

Any ideas on how to make the desert mountains look less like a giant blob?

It's nice, only one thing I would complain about is "Rathleton style"
Maybe try changing shape of mountains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back