• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice! looks like mino hell from thais

That's exactly what it's supposed to be :) The demon Daemon(From "mino hell" or "old Hell" :p ) came to Thais and burned it down.

(in early Tibia you could rope up the demon(named 'Daemon' back then) to Thais, if you had alot of time and help, got taken away 5 or 6.0.. )

You'll get a much better resolution and other people will be able to give you a better feedback because contrasts of every detail will be stronger

5sg6h2g2.png

8jfhalnq.png

I see! Thanks for informing me :)

Have to post one more jpg though, already uploaded, sry :p

I think I posted a not so great pic earlier from my docks.. Oh shit, I see now.. crappy quality for sure! :p Brb

6m3W84G.png

Is that a mountain? Sand should always be on top unless its rock/mountain if you ask me. Have no exp of 10.0+ desert mountains

Made a similar tree in my elven fortress. I think it looks good and a whole area in this style can be awesome (but no idea how it's ingame)

aqDel5n.png

South Siath-city. Market to the top left and south-gate down on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back