• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not wrong when he says you've mixed a lot of colours though, and I can agree with the crystals (unless you can hide them I'd remove them)
Not the worst piece overall though :p
Alright, I was hoping those crystals though ugly would have a nice ambient light effect in those red mountain areas for purdy in-game shots, though i do agree they are particularly ugly, any other ideas for nice ambient light without the ugly crystals? :eek:

~Crystal Spider Spawn~​

crystalspawn.png

~Haunted Mansion Entrance~​

mansion.png

~Haunted Mansion Library~
(Unfinished)​

library.png

Perhaps dirt all around the fire and sacrifical place and some more dried grass? I'd make stoneboarders on that grass->ocean btw. Just make it mountatiles in the air, press a, fill with grass, and lift it down..

bC1P0GC.png

Where I live the cemetery isn't all dark & gloomy, quite the opposite, it's extremely beautiful & calming.
Inspired by https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Skogskyrkogården_cemetery-5.jpg
aEzjPHz.png

Just saw the mapbugs so no need to point them out :p

HDOP5yq.png

z4zCelg.png

Md9mLwZ.png

6Hf01fi.png

woops dat sofa o.o Still quite a cosy office no?

In the graveyard the borders seems abnormally perfect, like the dirt is perfectly symmetrically shaped.

Also I don't like the pavement with the grass in the city, but your houses looks quite good.

It's supposed to be abnormally perfect :p, all of this is part of a big mansion and the cemetary is a well cared for family cemetary if that changes anything

I see, good point. But still I feel like it's so unnaturally symmetrically, idk. Maybe it's good.

BqdhuOJ.png

On the one hand I agree that graves are strategically plotted land, but on the other hand I do agree that it looks a little too symmetrical ^^ Either way works imo

So, ignoring the un-bordered grass, and the general lack of detail, what do you guys think about the concept here?

It's an interdimensional portal or something where a demon gets summoned.

Looks pretty nice but i dont understnad the concept of the fire field and the smithy lava shit..
Does it give the pillars fire? or does the pillars create together a fire field?

You should connect that smithy thing to your signature :p

Looks pretty nice but i dont understnad the concept of the fire field and the smithy lava shit..
Does it give the pillars fire? or does the pillars create together a fire field?

You should connect that smithy thing to your signature :p
The smithy stuff isn't supposed to be smithy-related here. It's channeling energy from the obelisks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back