• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaa.jpg

North Castle Great Hall (WIP)

Help me with ideas to make the west wall more interesting :p

Honestly, those blue pillars look really out of place. They look way too much like dark playdo against the classic stone bricks. Just my opinion though! the design is cool :p

This is a dense forest area I'm working on for my server, which I'm still finishing up. But here's a first look!

Forest%20Mini_zpsy92xsglj.png

Forest%201_zpsjwemcjw4.png

Forest%202_zpsil85nk5t.png

Forest%203_zpsnlmyiprf.png

Forest%204_zpstbkgoldl.png

I know it's kinda messy right now. I'll clean it up once I finish a few more important things like mission placements.
I'd suggest changing the leaf patterns on the top of the large tree's a bit.
Nice job though.

Just as Xikini pointed out, trees are pretty much all the same so some variability wouldn't hurt.
Some crawling tree roots wouldn't be bad and also little grounds in the lake might be nice, since water doesn't necessarily take every piece of mud/dirt with itself. Especially when you pretty much only use stone borders, it feels repetive.

Also, the waterfall on 3rd pic looks meh since it's hard to make a good looking transition from dirt>stone .. use those stones or put some random caught-up trash that got flown in.

And stones into the river & waterfall, please ^^

Keep it up. Looking nice @iMadison

47aHKlF.png

Garden City Castle; trying Mediterranean style
I feel sorry for the poor slaves that have to go up and water those plants.. nevermind the poor bastards who had to get it up there in the first place. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back