• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work in progress :)
pI1bVO6.png

First time showing anything.
Mapping as a hobby, very new, hoping to put it into a server soon!

Some kind of hydra/jungle spawn, not finished but a start.

yW1SVtn.jpg

First time showing anything.
Mapping as a hobby, very new, hoping to put it into a server soon!

Some kind of hydra/jungle spawn, not finished but a start.

yW1SVtn.jpg
Try use less autoborder, i know it takes a lot more time making pieces but they turn out way better so its worth the time..
keep on mapping and you will get better at it :)

Try use less autoborder, i know it takes a lot more time making pieces but they turn out way better so its worth the time..
keep on mapping and you will get better at it :)

Yes i know, i'm trying but as you said, takes alot of time and also takes some time before you get used to working with just raw.
I will try, switching between mapping, doing music and drawing! ^^ Thanks!

Remove the archway the wooden building has, it doesn't fit and it looks fine without it, I also think you have a piece of red gravel on the floor underneath the archway which seems out of place, not sure if you meant it. Also, ID 7941 is walkable, so you can fix the stairs. I like that grey ground even though it's quite repetitive.

Remove the archway the wooden building has, it doesn't fit and it looks fine without it, I also think you have a piece of red gravel on the floor underneath the archway which seems out of place, not sure if you meant it. Also, ID 7941 is walkable, so you can fix the stairs. I like that grey ground even though it's quite repetitive.

Thanks for the points, I've fixed the stairs (I didn't knew about this walkable border lol) and removed the wooden archway which really made it look better. About the ground, I decided to use this tile so it would look different from most classic looking cities on every map out there. It does look good imo tho.

Remake of Edron "stones?"
2i7vm9z.png
after
348mwec.png

edit:
yet another one i will use with an healing area script, if i can get it to work.. :/
noyhxf.png

Last edited:
Inspired by hmmn "otland member" (sorry, I dont remember name!)

Temple of Namnes, one of three starting cities in OPEN RPG.
BlS99rr.png

i like it, but i dunno whats up with the green/blue roof. also, the pillars in the doorways aren't walkable, no one will be able to enter/exit. i made this from your idea, you can use or edit if you like.

hgj.jpg

Last edited:
i like it, but i dunno whats up with the green/blue roof. also, the pillars in the doorways aren't walkable, no one will be able to enter/exit. i made this from your idea, you can use or edit if you like.

hgj.jpg
Hmmmn?
YiJ6wYu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back