• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't really check that, as I said,,, my friend made it. I think he did a pretty good job :)

i think it look good..

I'd think you could use that for some custom monster hunting area.. and make the tp's goto other small/big islands in the void like that...

might use the idea of void and that ground...

Magic shop in the Shire :)
Remaking some stuff so it is updated ^_^

screenshot_2009-02-19-15-0-30.jpg

nice, I like your idea with the house! Good job. (The big one)

Not to be rude against Xedrai or something.

But Nikke.
What idea?

Here is a little attempt I made of doing THE famous "Dante's Inferno" (If anyone read the book, or heard of it)... It is supposed to be 9 levels, I know, but it would've looked really silly I think.

Here the is Masterpiece;)

1424-image.jpg

Here is a little attempt I made of doing THE famous "Dante's Inferno" (If anyone read the book, or heard of it)... It is supposed to be 9 levels, I know, but it would've looked really silly I think.

Here the is Masterpiece;)

1424-image.jpg

Not hard actually but keep it up :p

Im not a nice mapper, cuz im still a 7.6 mapper :D, my favorite map is Armoni 7.6, i like the oldschool sprites :). but i will also try to map serious map with deatils then i will post it here! :) ps, i like the maps you are doing really nice, keep going ;)

@Loveinabottle

Whatever it is, I must say it looks rather neat. It's not for a server or anything... right?

Neon and Macedon forgott to mention one thing. In a smallsized cave like yours, it's not suitable to have 4 wolves, 2 bears, 2 bats and 1 warwolf....
Also wolves, bears and bats doesn't go together anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back