• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, this math works fine for me off some reason :S

loveinabottle = chauz :S:S:S wonder why... :S

pretty much fuck all you kids and your drama that circles around tibia mapping."You map like some other kid" "blah blah blah" this is all i ever fuckig see on this damn site anymore. most of you kids stole all your ideas from a few select people, the only ones capabale of being creative without being cocky as fuck, me being included. Why don't you all just stop posting shit on this website. If you are looking to bitch then bitch at me, cuz thats why I'm here. I haven't posted shit on this site since tons of my ideas got ripped like fuck with no credit by all you noob as bitches that think they are good because they overlap new graphics and shit. If i've talked shit to you before then fuck you, and if i don't know you then your cool with me, i don't mean to bitch at new kids that i don't even know. but most of you kids fucking suck at mapping and at being humble about it. This site should be fucking called BitchyMappingKids.com Duece Bitches!

Kids cool on my list include

Neon, Chauz and their teams, unless loveinabottle is in on that somewhere.
Sherlock, Flyde, James Hetfield (gotta rep MetallicA). Fetus, Doom Drummer, and Empty yall are cool too.

Basiclly anyone that doesn't kiss that dumb bitches ass (loveinabottle)

Sorry if i forgot any cool people, i forgot are yalls names cuz i don't come on here often now.

pretty much fuck all you kids and your drama that circles around tibia mapping."You map like some other kid" "blah blah blah" this is all i ever fuckig see on this damn site anymore. most of you kids stole all your ideas from a few select people, the only ones capabale of being creative without being cocky as fuck, me being included. Why don't you all just stop posting shit on this website. If you are looking to bitch then bitch at me, cuz thats why I'm here. I haven't posted shit on this site since tons of my ideas got ripped like fuck with no credit by all you noob as bitches that think they are good because they overlap new graphics and shit. If i've talked shit to you before then fuck you, and if i don't know you then your cool with me, i don't mean to bitch at new kids that i don't even know. but most of you kids fucking suck at mapping and at being humble about it. This site should be fucking called BitchyMappingKids.com Duece Bitches!

Kids cool on my list include

Neon, Chauz and their teams, unless loveinabottle is in on that somewhere.
Sherlock, Flyde, James Hetfield (gotta rep MetallicA). Fetus, Doom Drummer, and Empty yall are cool too.

Basiclly anyone that doesn't kiss that dumb bitches ass (loveinabottle)

Sorry if i forgot any cool people, i forgot are yalls names cuz i don't come on here often now.

right ;)

btw NEON you have faked Cipsoft .. go crying XD joking :)

20fv3q.jpg

I quite honestly don't like it at all, it's messy, too many different types of walls, roofs and it just looks really weird.

I quite honestly don't like it at all, it's messy, too many different types of walls, roofs and it just looks really weird.
I must admit I feel the same way, although I am not to blame him as he's just copying from Yalahar. Tibia really made it like that.

I wanna say "exori" on this bridge ! (weird eh ? :p)
Good mapping Xedrai :)
Keep it up !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back