• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little castle I worked on. Enjoy :thumbup:

BKBcastle.jpg

EDIT:
BKBcastleedit.jpg

(Thanks for the comments Amrosh, I hope the regular border looks better.)

It's only the ground floor b/c it's also going to be a teaser. In addition, if you see things that can be improved, feel free to comment. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ohh It looks like Orc Fortress in real tibia but it's okay i like it but it's a bit random and the border of mud is a shit i hope you change it .

805493i like paint.PNG

The big grey squares means that the ground is randomized with an auto-tool. I think it is, atleast. xD

P.S I like paint.

Grass Tufts looks good in caves, if the cave is kinda swompy.

Here is a little castle I worked on. Enjoy :thumbup:

BKBcastle.jpg

EDIT:
BKBcastleedit.jpg

(Thanks for the comments Amrosh, I hope the regular border looks better.)

It's only the ground floor b/c it's also going to be a teaser. In addition, if you see things that can be improved, feel free to comment. Thanks.

Man look look it looks much better with the normal border wow thanks for fast replying.

Hi. I edit my before project. I know, it's not perfect but i start and i wanna know opinions etc.

Cave and Enterency v2 :D

caves.jpg

cave2.jpg

enterency.jpg

I wanna make too something to test and i do that :p

simpleplace.jpg

who cares about that stupid lines on top of the cave, and without grass tuffs it would look really like crap and as neon says (better mapper than all of you) grass tuffs look good in swampy caves.
about the trunk, i fixed it, also fixed the stupid lines xD

who cares about that stupid lines on top of the cave, and without grass tuffs it would look really like crap and as neon says (better mapper than all of you) grass tuffs look good in swampy caves.
about the trunk, i fixed it, also fixed the stupid lines xD

Just because he is a better mapper, he can't tell us what looks good and what doesn't. That's your personal opinion. I stated what i thinked you should change. Fix the ground and remove the tufts and it will look better to me.

Over'n'out!

well i wont remove the tuffs but i dont know what you mean with "fix the ground" what has it got wrong?

edit: i really suxs at doing structures (houses, entrances.. etc but what could i add/remove in this entrance? :S

entraaa.jpg

Last edited:
Just make the walls go vertical too(as in making it a "defending wall" around the thing that the entrance goes to). It'll make it look good ^^

I fail @explaining.. o_O

20tqqnc.jpg

A waterfall I mapped in like 10 minutes.
Feedback please :)

The ink is ruined by the damp sand,
a few words can be read,
the rest is just a blur of ink.

Day 52
The st..m is st.rt..g to grow stron...
t.. ho....n... .. near.

2e1u6ug.png

Uhm, I tried, maybe will change some things in the morning :s Tired.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back