• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it took awhile to put everything where I wanted it. And no, I didn't use autoborder for most of it- mainly just ground 7 b/c I didn't want a void. It's about the little mountain, not the floor.

If you just wanted to show off the mountain, you should've cropped the image.

If you don't know what cropping is(i didn't): It is cutting an image to show only a selected area of it.

P.S: People told me exactly what i tell you now, and i got kinda annoyed at first. I hope you understand that i'm not trying to be an ass xD

Just a ghoul cave. :huh:

2djkkc.png

Sorry for 2nd post but..
I was looking the tilfens thread but it's closed and i wanted to noticed him this..

bungalowwwwwwwwww.png

That rope-ladder can't rope you where ur drawbridge is, u must put "stairs" up your rope-ladder and then put more drawbridge, sorry but if you are going to map something, at least you should know what u are mapping, next time check in tibia ur "creations" or "copies"
with love Blas xD

Looks squary and also the old "where does the water come from?"

Otherwise it's good xd

Well I was planning on making the rivers continue ontop, but I rushed it at the end so yeah xD
And I'm just playing around with the sprites so yeah :)
Not anything I'm proud of or something, just foolin' around! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back