• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
very sexy pic's. I like Sarah's mapping. Just putting that out there. and Alex got me drunk on NY's eve. Now i can't find my left pocket. Alex! where's the fat chick from the bar at!? eeerrrr, drunk and disordly.

Hahaha go alex :D! your left pockets on the left of you ): I totally think you should get nick drunk and make him burn his hair :D

Shut up 2010 boy, We 2009 people know how to party. :D

Thanks Mace! I like comments from you considering your one of my favorite mappers. :3

You dont know how to party 2010 style though do you? haha :D
it's like a whole different meaning!! :)

Well, im not so good but I'd like to share some screens ;)

9hnl9t.png

21bkepg.png

The second was best to be honest. But i'd move that tree somewhere else and add gravel and maybe some other tiles to the dirt ground below.

Pice of map that is under contruction right now for mine ot project GlimeOnline.
(8.54 map)

(Berry Island - Begin City)
Berry1.PNG

BTW. Good new year all!

would look better if there were a town with it but nice :D a little empty though

Pice of map that is under contruction right now for mine ot project GlimeOnline.
(8.54 map)

(Berry Island - Begin City)
Berry1.PNG

BTW. Good new year all!

the idea with the town is pretty sweet :) but i dont like when people use the new grass borders with cobblestone(?). but thats my opinion.

ONT
its fun to watch this thread, so many great mappers :D

the idea with the town is pretty sweet :) but i dont like when people use the new grass borders with cobblestone(?). but thats my opinion.

ONT
its fun to watch this thread, so many great mappers :D

Thanks ;)
I know what you mean with the new borders, they better belong to dirt pads :p

I'm on an project, underground.

This is my first "stage" on the underground, but NOT FINISHED.

startonunder.jpg

@Nickpoo2: I'm not sure if you're creating islands with no intentional purpose, So far every single screenshot i've seen from you is a small island with nothing on it. What i'm trying to say is (The islands have no purpose whatsoever for an otserver)

@Jake: Not sure if the stairs with the 2 rocks blocking path is just an Doodad pallete bug with massive brush probably.
Or is the second rock meant to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back