• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fragdonut is like number 1 forum troll of otland. And zkum is just a random noob that doesn't even know what ot is.

haha, how do i know if i dont have friends? >_> this is not like a info on my profile that says it, OH WAIT. you mean otland frindz? =))

Does it make u feel better when u say that i have no idea what ot is? if so, im veri happy :)

nothing personal Neon, but i dont think you are any more mature then they are..

neon don't have life :SSS mapping everyday hehehehe ded pls don't take it serious but if u want DED

Just cut this now ? this chat is based on nothing lol, put up a few new pics instead in here ;d

neon don't have life :SSS mapping everyday hehehehe ded pls don't take it serious but if u want DED

I have a life, for sure. And also, I don't really map much. Honestly.
Basically I have a map, and when i feel like posting a picture, I take it from the map.

Had nothing to do, so I did this.
3089mib.png

The idea's there, but you have to slow down and use RAW if you want the best result. Sure doodad pallete look's good, but if you take the time to do mapping by RAW, instead of ready made doodad's it'll look much much better. And if the map goes online, players do look at maps, trust me as soon as someone joins they look at the map that's the first thing.

Don't use those big grass tuft's absolutely horrid, they are ugly (Stupid Crapsoft) Try different floor type's too, and remember what item's go with what.

2ce18vs.jpg

I did map this in raw but i made the grass tuft fast and i did pick all grass tuft thats why next time i wont. Thx for you tips.

I started this yesterday, this was my result after 2hours of mapping.
100% Raw :)

cwh4xa.png

That's not possible to do in 2 hrs with raw...

Mountain walls takes shit loads of long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back