• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored...
42741934.png

Guys... why post in here, as latest, AND in your own threads... this is a typical example of people wanting to reach higher post numbers... Still, I like both Ethans and Henkos pieces :D

Guys... why post in here, as latest, AND in your own threads... this is a typical example of people wanting to reach higher post numbers... Still, I like both Ethans and Henkos pieces :D

Not always, it is for some, but usually when people do it i think people do it to get more feedback on their work as their threads might not be viewed as much. I'm pretty sure this occured to you though :)

Ethan, you have your own mapping thread, no need to put that picture twice in mapping section.

If u got ur gallery, why posting here? It don't make sence. Nice but nothing special this time, anyway.

@up
show something special then.

@Ethan
dude srly go to your gallery xD your going against the rules.

@Phoenix332
you need to read some tutorials :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back