• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I'll keep it goin tonite, tho Ill crop the building I think. Or make it 2x smaller ones. Easier to design and add roof. Roof adding is a mess since the walls are ruins. :<

this cave mite be better but i need people's opinion :)

rpgcave3.png

Hi, it's my first post, so I have to say hello! ;)

My mountain:
screenshot2010081112139.png

Sorry for my bad english.

@muffmo
I think these walls and stairs don't fit into the environment, but nice idea :) .

Last edited:
Lol, Looks like a complete rip from something I've made... but I can't remember on what forum I posted it, and I know that I deleted it from my computer... so it's np... but it's not ver well made... random details, too many big stones, and poor nature.

Lol, Looks like a complete rip from something I've made... but I can't remember on what forum I posted it, and I know that I deleted it from my computer... so it's np... but it's not ver well made... random details, too many big stones, and poor nature.

It's from that project you started with Destined hope(?). Anyway your had way more quality so this doesn't look alike it at all I think, but he probably got the idea from you.

I remember that piece.. It was quite different though..
It's probably just an coincidence that he also used that ground type inside a mountain;)

I will rip this mountain too. Looks nice
But I let u choose: Rip or Rep? =))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back